Protect Yourself and Your Home with Smart Security Automation
How smart security automation can protect you and your home
Imagine the power and convenience of having full control of your home at the touch of a button. Smart security automation hands you such power. From turning lights on or off, adjusting your air-conditioner to locking your front door and beyond. Chubb arms you with smart security automation that allows you to co-ordinate your home whether you are there or not.
Smart security automation: a balanced scorecard
Likely your home seems full of different switches and functions. Yet Chubb smart security automation consolidates many actions into one seamless control mechanism. This is not just about security, though naturally that plays a central role. Smart security automation extends beyond solely a protective mechanism to incorporate optimum convenience and energy efficiency.
Automation options encompass:
- Lighting: control all your lights and sensors from the convenience of one centralised app. You do not even have to be home. Smart security automation technology allows you to turn your front or doorstep lights on in preparation for your return home. And that is just the start of what is possible
- Appliances: want an intelligent home that does your bidding? Put Chubb’ smart Z-Wave technology to work. Here you can control almost any small appliance from one single app from coffee to toaster and beyond
- Air conditioning: comfort is as important to a home as security. Chubb’s integrated automation capabilities allow you to schedule and control your compatible split system air condition. All you need is the app and a device connected to the internet. It really is that easy
- Remote door locking control: here is an example of smart security automation at its finest. Keyless locking is incredibly convenient while eliminating many common gripes like lost or forgotten keys
- Location-based automation: now your home can work at its best for you no matter where you are. Consider the handiness of getting a reminder if arming your security system happens to slip your mind. Or having a continually temperate yet energy efficient home thanks to an automatically adjusting air-conditioner
Set smart security automation to work
For confidence in your smart security automation, call one of our helpful Customer Service team on 1300 1 CHUBB (1300 124 822) today. They can guide you and advise you on the best smart security automation for you, so you can continue to protect what matters most.
Looking for an alarm system to protect you and your family?
Find out more